The Learning Events at Excel Public School are structured learning experiences that go beyond the curriculum, covering themes from a wide range of subject areas. These events would be structured to form a part of a Series—
Technologies of the Future Series
- Communication Technologies, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Robotics, Transhumanism, Transportation, Energy and Medicine
- Earth System, Land Cover Investigation, Atmosphere Investigation, Hydrology Investigation and Soil Investigation.
Life Science Series
- From Micro-organisms to understanding flora & fauna, forests (as part of the International Year of Forests - 2010) and Bio-diversity (as part of the International Year of Biodiversity - 2010).
Space Science Series
- The Universe, Our Galaxy and Beyond, Understanding our Solar System, Space Missions, Celestial events—meteor showers, comets.
Physical Science Series
- Force, Motion, Light, Sound, Energy, Mechanics.
Material Science Series
- Minerals, metals, synthetic materials, properties of materials, reactions.
- Measurement, Fun with Mathematics, Mathematics in nature, Vedic Mathematics.